Today every brand is doing everything to sell its products, as well as social media platforms like Instagram are updating their infrastructure according to the needs of their consumers. Which will help their cusomers to generate more sales.
Let’s talk about the new feature added by Instagram for their users. In this blog we’ll know the process of How to add a link to an Instagram story in year 2021.
What does it mean to have an Instagram swipe-up link?
The new feature introduces by Instagram “Swipe up Link” is an opportunity to open or follow the necessary link by the Instagram user, given by the admin of the story. Users can go directly to the given link from the Instagram story itself, just by swiping up the story.
It’s an easy feature that helps your consumers to get quick access to the product Information. The user doesn’t need to open a browser or close Instagram to know more about the product or service. In this way, user retention time on Instagram will increase and brands can showcase their products according to their interests.
Stats Shows that 49% of consumers believe that easy navigation to a product was the most important factor when it comes to great online customer service and retention.
Before we tell more about how to add a link to an Instagram story, let me tell you one thing we have launched an online tool to Download Facebook Video. Which will help you in downloading awesome videos you have seen on Facebook.
Prerequisites to Add a link to an Instagram story
Before Instagram enables add a link to an Instagram story feature for your Instagram account you need to fulfill certain prerequisites, which are as follows.
- You must have >10 thousand followers.
- Convert your personal profile to business profile.
Guide How to add a swipe up link on Instagram story
Once you have fulfilled the prerequisites, let’s learn how to add a link to an Instagram story. This is going to make your life and your follower’s life more comfortable.
- Simply Open Instagram Story Function.
- Tap on the Profile icon on the top right corner or click on the “+” image on the right upper corner of your profile window
- Choose the photo or video of your preference.
- Click the “Chain” icon on the top
- Choose “IGTV video” or “Weblink” and insert a link.
- Tap on done.
- Make a preview to make sure that everything is working fine.
Best CTA examples
- Swipe up to get more information.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to find out more.
- tap “See more” to observe the product.
Once users swipe up to from the Instagram story, you can give him access to the following contents.
- A new article in your blog, related to the product or services.
- The same product landing or features page.
- Product Page as well as similar products.
- A Detailed product description.
I hope you like the detailed blog about how to add a link to an Instagram story. if you have any problem in inserting the link into the Instagram story you can let us know in the comments section. We’ll happy to help you out.
With this new feature add a link to an Instagram story or Instagram swipe-up link, businesses like eCommerce can generate more sales by posting attractive Images & Videos of the products, and actionable links.